Celebrity Hunted.....

T

The Exile

Why not make it a proper challenge? Get Bear Grylls, Ray Mears, Chris Ryan and that Ant bloke on it with some proper idiot celebs and see how they get on.

I've got a network of crackheads and pisspots the country wide, primed and ready, to facilitate my escape m8. Via Wetherspoons and Maccy D's if necessary

On the Kay Burley show the other day she had an ex cop on, he was criticising the top cop who stayed in his car when the Westminster Bridge atrocity was taking place. He gave the fella dogs abuse ,quite rightly but the all of a sudden they got round to talking about this show. Turns out he's on it and so is she, so it's just a blatant plug for the show.
I have long held the belief that Kay Burley should be burnt as a witch, and this just reinforces that belief.

I've got a network of crackheads and pisspots the country wide, primed and ready, to facilitate my escape m8. Via Wetherspoons and Maccy D's if necessary

The ones who would sell you down the river for a can of special brew

I like the show. Of course they are given help and sign away that they can look and get access to anything. The hunted also have to keep on the move every 24 hours and the riles are they have to use a cashpoibt at least twice ..

The ones who would sell you down the river for a can of special brew

I like the show. Of course they are given help and sign away that they can look and get access to anything. The hunted also have to keep on the move every 24 hours and the riles are they have to use a cashpoibt at least twice ..

I've said for years that anyone with a half decent plan could just disappear but it's obviously rigged to give the hunters a chance. I'd love to see a no holds barred version mind, so the fugitives know where they're going to be dropped and where they need to get to without the hunters knowing anything.

Kay Burley man, daft as a brush. Like the lads who go AWOL and get caught at home, at their parents' house or their girlfriend's. Great plan, Houdini.

Why not make it a proper challenge? Get Bear Grylls, Ray Mears, Chris Ryan and that Ant bloke on it with some proper idiot celebs and see how they get on.
They're more survivalists ,the Hunted stuff is mostly done using technology
There was a canny series on a few years back,ex US navy seal dropped in different locations in the world and has to evade capture from the local elite lads to an extract point

It has the makings of a decent programme but it's all contrived bullshit.
Me and my lad enjoy it,pull it to bits and have a laugh .

Back