CC :: Worcestershire v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushy will get us back in the game.
Nothing short of disgusting he was dropped for the one day cup. Best bowler at the club by a f***ing mile.

Nothing short of disgusting he was dropped for the one day cup. Best bowler at the club by a f***ing mile.

Nowt wrong with our bowling in the RLC, it was the weather that fucked us over.

He wasn't dropped at all he was injured, only just passed fit to play this game.

Salisbury traps Fell! Both openers out and a night watchman at the crease still. 6/2

Sals again gets Morris - 17/3

Last edited:
Injured ? But fit enough to play club cricket for Hylton

It's hardly the same. He also played a second team game for Durham last week and that was effectively his fitness test to play this week.

He wasn't dropped - trust me.

And people continue to question Salisbury

'People'.

It's only just me. I've only seen him in four games: he's sharp and good value for a couple of wickets before lunch when he's bowling quick and the pitch is damp but tails off into buffet bowling on a second or third spell.

Happy to be proven wrong, but don't think he'll be anything more than a decent Div 2 bowler. Rushworth is another class.

Carse on the other hand, is a strike bowler and has the potential to be a lot better. I accept he doesn't have the fitness though.

Same story as yesterday, lose early wickets and make very slow progress - but they’ve started to rebuild and to be honest I expect their middle order to cash in where ours didn’t.

Wessels shown the door at Notts for alleged hanky panky with some ones wife there is doing his usual against Durham and getting a big score
:(

I can remember someone saying from before that he does bowl but that he was carrying a shoulder injury …. that was well before his ban.

He used to be an all-rounder when he was younger but knacked his shoulder or back (can't remember) so stopped. But aye that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back