CC: Sussex vs Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've said before but Eckersley may as well open as he's one of the few to show a bit grit and determination.

Another three ducks (so far) to add to the collection.:(

Not a bad shout to be fair, but then if he opened our tail would start at 5 :oops:

100 partnership between Bancroft and Eckersley, we’ve also had a 64 partnership. Massively dissappponting considering that when we’re 190-5.

Batting point :cool:

Eckersley 50 :cool:

106 balls, 6x4.

Bancroft 103* from 179 balls with 10 fours and a six - GERRIN CAM LAD!! Now double it :cool:

Hopefully that’s the hundred that opens the run flood gates for Bancroft, felt sympathy for him having to constantly fight against the tide of early wickets and testing Day 1 CLS pitches.

Last edited:
Has anyone been watching the stream? Thomason seems very erratic, he’s often bowled consecutive four balls too - which is good for us obviously, but generally their bowlers have bowled with good control.

Just an observation, but he seems to lose his discipline once he’s been hit for a boundary.

Chris Jordan back into the attack to torment us.

150 partnership at a runrate of 3.96 - amazing what you can achieve with a bit of positive cricket*

*I'm sure the fact it’s a road helps mind.

250-5

Sussex 1-2 Durham :cool:

Last edited:
Great come back but some baffling selection in Clarke and the continuing selection of Trevaskis. Pringle and Richardson for those two if fit.

Trevaskis is about 2 places too high in that line-up, no way should he be ahead of Eckersley

Looked tidy in RLC but done nothing in this format

Last edited:
Great come back but some baffling selection in Clarke and the continuing selection of Trevaskis. Pringle and Richardson for those two if fit.

Looked tidy in RLC but done nothing in this format

I think fitness is the issue tbh. I'd have Scott Steel in though instead of Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back