CC:Durham v Worcestershire

Probably because he is in a winning side. But he is a lucky lad if he does.
Not to sure how he is batting at the moment but surprised Scott Steel had not been given his chance yet.

Only scored 5 for the 2nds today.

Pringle hit 122 and someone called Doneathy got 79* but other than that nobody really contributed

Question.

Does Trevaskis get the nod against Pringle? They fill similar roles, haven't see Trevaskis be that effective with the ball. At least pringle has taken more wicket than matches played.

Could be, at the height of summer a good spin option is a must-have.

Question.

Does Trevaskis get the nod against Pringle? They fill similar roles, haven't see Trevaskis be that effective with the ball. At least pringle has taken more wicket than matches played.

Trevaskis seems to be coming into a little form with the bat at least, I'd stick with him.

Trevaskis seems to be coming into a little form with the bat at least, I'd stick with him.

Anyone showing any kind of form with the bat needs to stay in the team

Clark and Burnham are the ones that are the worry, although to be fair to Burnham I do think he's batting a position too high

Anyone showing any kind of form with the bat needs to stay in the team

Clark and Burnham are the ones that are the worry, although to be fair to Burnham I do think he's batting a position too high

I like Burnham but he needs to find a way to stop making pretty 20 and 30's and make some heavy scores.

Clark looked great in the T20 last year but once again has failed to deliver in the CC.

Question.

Zero threat with that ball Trev however decent bat

Back