CBD Oil tablets

H&B are taking the f***ing piss.

Their 100ml bottles contain 2.75% CBD, which is 27.5mg. You have to buy 36 bottles at more than £700 to get one single f***ing gram of CBD. One!

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

It’s like homeopathy man. The less ingredient there is in it the more effective it is!

H&B are taking the f***ing piss.

Their 100ml bottles contain 2.75% CBD, which is 27.5mg. You have to buy 36 bottles at more than £700 to get one single f***ing gram of CBD. One!

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!
micro dosing I think they'll call it

no wonder people just buy shatter

from holland and barrett- anyone used them or know if they work for parkinsons? I know dope ia good for it but dont want the thc - for a parent- cheers
I have a friend whose father has stage 4 Parkinsons. He is in a right mess and has been for years and getting worse as the time goes on . Coupla months ago we got him onto CBD oil and the improvement was significant . Truly dramatic. Sadly the stupid bloke stopped taking it because he is as straight as they come and blah de blah, Daily Mail indoctrinated for 60 years . He has gone right back. If I develop any illness of a degenerative nature of the nervous system I won't hesitate. Now this is anecdotal and not a scientifically blind test, peer- reviewed etc. It's just the experience of this old gadgee but in this instance for the time he took it, it worked. It really did.

It does the job but it's not the best, it won't get you stoned at all mind if that's what you also want as there is no THC content.

As everything from Holland and Barrett from their fish oils to their cbd, it's massively under concentrated for the price

Now before I write anything else I just want to pint out that I would never do anything illegal of course.
Laws are there to be respected!
Here in Spain the oil is legal for personal use apparently. But very expensive at 100 euros for a small jar. Similarly here you can grow sufficient for personal use provided it's not in public view. I know some people who are -is synthesising- the right word, their own. Works a treat apparently. There must be info about that out there.
But laws is laws. Even when close ones and loved ones are suffering.

Now before I write anything else I just want to pint out that I would never do anything illegal of course.
Here in Spain the oil is legal for personal use apparently. But very expensive at 100 euros for a small jar. Similarly here you can grow sufficient for personal use provided it's not in public view. I know some people who are -is synthesising- the right word, their own. Works a treat apparently. There must be info about that out there.

100 euros for cbd? Surely they could just buy it off amazon for a fraction. Not the thc oils you're on about?

I too know people in Spain doing exactly this, more power to their elbows. I wouldn't pay for it, mind. As you say, you can grow your own out there and making the oil is easy enough.

I too know people in Spain doing exactly this, more power to their elbows. I wouldn't pay for it, mind. As you say, you can grow your own out there and making the oil is easy enough.

Can you only grow it naturally over there? Or are you allowed to use lights and feed?

Good question. I always assumed both, because that's what the people I know do, but there could well be restrictions.
Morocco is visible from where I live... So almost the same type of conditions. This area seems almost perfect for its cultivation. Southern Spain, Andalucia. I know folks locally who have really healthy out doors grown stuff.

Interesting, grandad has stage 5. Just scrolling through and having a look. That's why I bumped the thread.

Just ordered 3 of the disposable pens from official cbd UK website. 300mg. See how it goes. Anyone above had any luck since the op?

Back