Catfish and the Bottlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicccas

Central Defender
Is anyone going tonight and has anyone got a spare ticket? My twat of a mate didn’t buy a ticket and now it’s sold out.

Thanks in advance x

That's when they peaked.

:lol: I thought so.

I was upstairs having a few beers with them and my mates after when a young lass who had come by herself from Newcastle and had stayed behind to meet them asked to come up. She was stunning and had the sole intention of shagging the frontman. Which, I believe she did, as they went back to his hotel.

I was left with @Dave Herbal and @Ghandi Floss I believe.

:lol: I thought so.

I was upstairs having a few beers with them and my mates after when a young lass who had come by herself from Newcastle and had stayed behind to meet them asked to come up. She was stunning and had the sole intention of shagging the frontman. Which, I believe she did, as they went back to his hotel.

I was left with @Dave Herbal and @Ghandi Floss I believe.

So she could have had a foursome!? Her loss.

What time do they go on stage? I'd rather have a few in town before sauntering down instead of standing around from 5pm

Haha thanks anyway lads. He got two off twickets now so has to try and flog one.

They allegedly don’t have set times for it to kick off. Think it’ll finish around 11 though and first act is half 5.

it's going to be like Coldplay 2012 arl owa again. Canny wet mind.

Couple of showers.

From the little I’ve heard of them, they don’t sound ower clever anyway. I may be totally wrong like.

Indie by numbers IMO. Some half decent tunes I guess but some of the lyrics are shocking.

"I remember when we swapped names, and I thought maybe you'd stay and try and out drink me, your friends all hated it.

But fuck it if they talk, fuck it if they try to get to us, cause I'd rather go blind than let you down"

:lol:

Last edited:
Couple of showers.

Indie by numbers IMO. Some half decent tunes I guess but some of the lyrics are shocking.

"I remember when we swapped names, and I thought maybe you'd stay and try and out drink me, your friends all hated it.

But fuck it if they talk, fuck it if they try to get to us, cause I'd rather go blind than let you down"

:lol:
Dear god :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back