Caterer recommendations please

Catering by Anita, absolutely the best about not all beige shite. Very reasonable and 5 star hygiene rated, nothing was a problem. Couldn’t recommend enough.

Give George and james a shout at K&J Catering.

Geo and Jimbo really know there stuff and insist on using short crust pastry to the bottom of their Puff Pastry pies.

Both MLFA and follow the lads all owa. Mention me (GTD) for a free tray of volauvents on any order within a SR postcode .
What’s in the vol au vents?

Nice bit mushroom is nice.

Geo and Jimbo really know there stuff and insist on using short crust pastry to the bottom of their Puff Pastry pies.

Both MLFA and follow the lads all owa. Mention me (GTD) for a free tray of volauvents on any order within a SR postcode .
Has he got the Hastings Hill pub?
Thanks but a little bit late
Had ours at the ropery about 30 year ago
Not sure if it's still open?

Last edited:
Blot catering.

A spanish meat selection.
2 corned beef video nasties.
Beef bilton.
Uncle benskies spiced rice.
Tin of chicken curry.
4 blood orange cider.
WASKY.

Rights. Ooooohhh.

I like a rough puff
There’s a place on Olive Street that do cracking scran. Will find their name out tomorrow, if I remember.
Maws pies??

I think Mad Hatter on Sea Road do catering and their stuff is top notch. They've done a couple of things I've been at and it's been faultless. Usually do something a bit more adventurous as well.

Last edited:

Back