Cars with loud, popping exhausts

Anyone that has any cop on about dogs know how loyal and intelligent staffs are mate. Making them trophy dogs for scumbags ruined their reputation and also ignorance about what the breed is like if they are treated properly. This notion about them being vicious boils my piss. And you are right
about the Frenchy’s. Dogs are a fashion accessory for some.
Would never have one but can sort of understand said lasses getting a little pomeranian or shihtzu but them French bulldogs are hideous things, they go for over £2000 as well :lol:

Fella round here somewhere got a Nissan GT-R that makes a hell of a noise, sounds lovely imo

on the other hand there’s a young lad in what looks like a focus st or similar that is doing my head in. Sounds shit and he’s flying about all the time

Does my nut in, absolute pleb down the street works 3 shifts and I know them inside out, early shift saves me setting an alarm and gets me up a nice breezy 45 minutes ahead of schedule revving up the street at 5.45am. I could strangle him some days like, especially on a Saturday

Does my nut in, absolute pleb down the street works 3 shifts and I know them inside out, early shift saves me setting an alarm and gets me up a nice breezy 45 minutes ahead of schedule revving up the street at 5.45am. I could strangle him some days like, especially on a Saturday

Would be an awful shame if he drove over something very sharp and a brick happened to fall through his window.

Nah mate you can’t beat the sound of an old
Kawasaki GPZ 900. Noisy cars on the other hand are annoying.
Gpz900r never sounded good with a loud exhaust! I got a harris fitted to my A1 9r and it sounded crap! My second 9r had standard pipes with a stage 1 dynojet with sponge filters and the induction sound was louder than the exhaust it sounded awesome! Then got stolen and never seen again 🤣

Gpz900r never sounded good with a loud exhaust! I got a harris fitted to my A1 9r and it sounded crap! My second 9r had standard pipes with a stage 1 dynojet with sponge filters and the induction sound was louder than the exhaust it sounded awesome! Then got stolen and never seen again 🤣
i had a gpz900 when they first came out. one of the most comfortable bikes i've owned. much more comfortable than anything i've owned since, including bmw's triumph's and all the harleys. insanely fast as well although i've never really been one to tear about. the only problem was in the winter with the carb icing problem they had.

edit, mine got nicked as well but i did get it back from the twat who nicked it ;)

Last edited:
i had a gpz900 when they first came out. one of the most comfortable bikes i've owned. much more comfortable than anything i've owned since, including bmw's triumph's and all the harleys. insanely fast as well although i've never really been one to tear about. the only problem was in the winter with the carb icing problem they had.

edit, mine got nicked as well but i did get it back from the twat who nicked it ;)
AKRAPOVIČ full system and decat on my CB1000R. Sounds amazing and helps in being heard by the inevitable blind car drivers.

Fella round here somewhere got a Nissan GT-R that makes a hell of a noise, sounds lovely imo

on the other hand there’s a young lad in what looks like a focus st or similar that is doing my head in. Sounds shit and he’s flying about all the time
Nissan GTR is a weapon like

AKRAPOVIČ full system and decat on my CB1000R. Sounds amazing and helps in being heard by the inevitable blind car drivers.
have you seen the new bmw and triumph rocket cruiser things? humongous things. if i had the money and space i'd love one of them. saying that the new royal enfield's are nice.

Back