Carlisle Away - Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was the original allocation for it to start at 36 points originally? If it's now 33 points for 1,876 ticket. Just wondering if I can get an idea of how they calculate the points.
I'm just going off the club release I have received via our branch email

At the risk of being lynched I'm after one extra number for this one, got enough to get my ticket but hoping to take the bairn with it being one of the last night matches before he goes back to school. He's only got about ten points so can't complain if he misses out but ideally I'd get to take him (I'll go without him if I have to like!). If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated (hides!!)

Really? Hope not, I don't qualify for tickets until tomorrow.

Same here. Hopefully it was some of the stayaways fancying a return after our bright start getting their tickets for the Leeds match. I would have thought most awayday regulars get their tickets online or over the phone rather than in person with how easy it is to do.

Same here. Hopefully it was some of the stayaways fancying a return after our bright start getting their tickets for the Leeds match. I would have thought most awayday regulars get their tickets online or over the phone rather than in person with how easy it is to do.
Yeah that's true. There are one or two who do it face to face but most will do it online or over the phone.

At the risk of being lynched I'm after one extra number for this one, got enough to get my ticket but hoping to take the bairn with it being one of the last night matches before he goes back to school. He's only got about ten points so can't complain if he misses out but ideally I'd get to take him (I'll go without him if I have to like!). If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated (hides!!)

you are brave. got slated :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back