*~*~* Cardiff v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Ba has been canny so surprised at the grief he's getting..because he played the ball back to the defence on the brink of HT at 2-0 up? He's managed the game well
Not going to criticise anyone when we winning 2-0 , but he has been the one blip if you like. He has that lazy style that makes a poor pass look worse. Lets say , he has been steady , but produced little from the opportunities he's had.

Great to see a better performance with more cutting edge. Bellingham clearly the best striker in the squad - holds it up well, runs the channels and gets in the box. Forget about Burstow and Hemir, they’re miles off his level.

But Ba is miles off the pace again - continual poor execution of passes/shots when in on goal or in the attacking third. No awareness of runs around him and team mate availability. I’m all for giving younguns a chance, but they have to play well enough to stay in the side. He’s had a v poor season and shouldn’t be in the team until his level improves (if it ever does).

Jude's been trying to tell him that's his position.

Have you seen our performances lately?

We've controlled this game regardless of how poor Cardiff have been. We didn't register a single shot on target against QPR.

Let's not forget, Cardiff are above us in the league
The point I was making is people are talking about play offs again :lol:

Don’t know why some are reluctant to give us credit.

We have been utterly shit for the best part of the last 7 games, and we have controlled this one for about 3/4 of the first half.

Just see the game out comfortably and I’ll be very happy.
Because they hate positivity. We're winning and playing quite well but it's because 'Cardiff are shit' who are sat above us in the league.

Never seen a team as bad as Cardiff for not denying passes through the lines. Gaps are huge.

I’d like to think that’s due to the spaces we are picking up and the seemingly greater desire to play forward but that would be daft on one 45mins showing.

Neil and Ekwah have the run of the park.

Back