*~*~* Cardiff v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

If Rusyn was playing today when we are actually playing balls in behind, he'd be having a field day.

We always seem to get the mix wrong; play Hemir for 60 minutes and don't put any balls into the box. Then take him off and put Rusyn and starting pumping the ball in there.

He's playing well so far.

I would like to see rigg and rusyn play together. I think they would complement each other well.

Great to see Jobe, Rigg and Itchouch playing together … lot of quality there.

Jobes been our best striker all season.

Just don’t get Ba, had more chances than the likes of Rigg and Ouchitch yet strolls through games with anything but a clinical attitude. He must be brilliant in training

By a mile

Canny amazed some on this forum still saying they’d start Rusyn over him.

If Rusyn was playing today when we are actually playing balls in behind, he'd be having a field day.

We always seem to get the mix wrong; play Hemir for 60 minutes and don't put any balls into the box. Then take him off and put Rusyn and starting pumping the ball in there.

He's playing well so far.

I despair

No way on earth he gets in our XI

We need Jobe upfront and the extra midfielder. Every man and his dog should be able to see that

Great to see Jobe, Rigg and Itchouch playing together … lot of quality there.

Jobes been our best striker all season.

Just don’t get Ba, had more chances than the likes of Rigg and Ouchitch yet strolls through games eith anything but a clinical attitude. He must be brilliant in training

Back