*~*~* Cardiff v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

And this is exactly why, for months, I've been banging the drum that Aouchiche should be getting more game time.

Goal and an assist in 25 minutes.

He's played over 70 games in Ligue 1, a much better level than the Championship, and has shown enough in his brief glimpses to show that he can coast it at this level.

Crazy how he hasn't been given more consistent minutes rather than a start here and there, 10 minutes off the bench and then disappearing for weeks on end.

He's a much more natural 10 than Jobe. Jobe has a lot of good traits but he's not a natural creative playmaker. Once Pritchard was unavailable, Aouchiche should have seen a lot more gametime in my opinion.

He will frustrate you but as long as he's trying to be positive, I reckon that's okay to an extent. Diallo used to give the ball away a bit too but produced the moments of quality.

RIGG been good so far, Neil class again and Ekwah doing well. Shout out for Jobe who has held the ball well scrapped for bits and been a handful. We’ve been missing that up top. BA still shit tho

Back