*~*~* Cardiff v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Agree.
The club keep putting post out about him. On internation duty, back from international duty. Etc , just don’t get the obsession with him. He’s probably 3rd choice left back and 5/6 centre mind. Bizarre signing
Only reason I’d have Hjelde in the team is so Styles isn’t.

I’d have Huggins, Alese, Cirkin, Hume, , Hjelde, Bainbridge and Taylor above him so that’s 8th choice left back for me and he’d be further down the pecking order in midfield.

If he’s an example of what we’re this summer then we can right next season off now.

That starting 11 would get relegated. Serious investment needed on players in summer.

Those are the players we have to sell with a percentage of any profit being spent on replacements.

Trust the model that is unworkable being the reason everyone does it.

Yenar what it is, im sick of looking at our team and not having a clue how we'll line up or what we're trying to do.

It's the back end of the season and we have no identity at all. The idea behind a sporting director is that we have consistency around the way we play and yet he we are going backwards each time we change the coach.

I might be beginning to lean towards wanting speakman gone. I certainly cant put up a defence for him. Since hiring mowbray i think his only success may be signing jobe and even that's been spoiled by how badly we've used him. So so many mistakes made

True . We have no identifiable shape or style.

It's either a toothless mess without Clarke, or a mess with one tooth when Clarke is fit

Yenar what it is, im sick of looking at our team and not having a clue how we'll line up or what we're trying to do.

It's the back end of the season and we have no identity at all. The idea behind a sporting director is that we have consistency around the way we play and yet he we are going backwards each time we change the coach.

I might be beginning to lean towards wanting speakman gone. I certainly cant put up a defence for him. Since hiring mowbray i think his only success may be signing jobe and even that's been spoiled by how badly we've used him. So so many mistakes made

I look forward to the Beacon more than the match to be honest.

Jobe has been easily our best striker this season despite only playing there a handful of times. A much bigger goal threat than any of the others: makes sense to play him there.
It does but it also speaks volumes of the shite we've brought in. Shite maybe a little harsh but bar rushy the rest have been pointless.

True . We have no identifiable shape or style.

It's either a toothless mess without Clarke, or a mess with one tooth when Clarke is fit
We've been unlucky with injuries but even those are players weve had for years (roberts, cirkin, huggins etc)

We've added no quality in the last 3 windows to a side that looked capable of promotion rather than just surviving. Criminal to waste the opportunity we had with the likes of clarke and amad here

Back