*~*~* Cardiff v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Glad to see Jobe back up top. It's a sad state of affairs, but he carries more goal threat than the forwards brought in over the summer combined

Jobe upfront again then, it's f***ing madness we've had to resort to playing a young midfielder upfront in fact he's probably the preferred option it seems. Speaks absolutely volumes how they fucked up the recruitment this season. Shame Evans wasn't out on the bench I know he wouldn't get on but I'd have put him on there just for the battle he's fought to get back.
Dodds has said a few times he can play most positions and they don't see him as just a midfielder.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

KO: 3pm
Venue: Principality Stadium
Streamed on SAFSEE for overseas viewers
Weather: Clouding over with rain showers and a chance of thunder

Yenar what it is, im sick of looking at our team and not having a clue how we'll line up or what we're trying to do.

It's the back end of the season and we have no identity at all. The idea behind a sporting director is that we have consistency around the way we play and yet he we are going backwards each time we change the coach.

I might be beginning to lean towards wanting speakman gone. I certainly cant put up a defence for him. Since hiring mowbray i think his only success may be signing jobe and even that's been spoiled by how badly we've used him. So so many mistakes made

That team is horrendous. If that was your championship team for a full season you'd be relegated at Easter.

The sooner we get some back from injury the better.

Back