Cardiff Away / Good Friday Fixtures

Had a hard week at work trying to get everything finished for the bank holiday weekend, just put feet up and relaxed with a beer and realised our match tickets have not turned up in post.

Am i right in thinking we can go to ticket office at Cardiff and they will sort us out?
My ticket was never received - my account shows 3 moves but I just ordered a single ticket. I went in to the ticket office and they put me on the 'duplicate tickets' list and told me to go to the Cardiff away ticket office. Might be worth a phone call to the SAFC ticket office on the way down to get the Cardiff office ready

My ticket was never received - my account shows 3 moves but I just ordered a single ticket. I went in to the ticket office and they put me on the 'duplicate tickets' list and told me to go to the Cardiff away ticket office. Might be worth a phone call to the SAFC ticket office on the way down to get the Cardiff office ready
Thanks mate, will do, have emailed ticket office tonight but not expecting a reply in time for tomm, will ring them on way down

Ring our ticket office? And expect an answer? On a bank holiday?

Is that a pig flying past the window?

Nightmare journey down last night . Took 7hrs driving time. There’s roadworks on A1,M1, A42,M42, and I think it was the M5. That was leaving at about 4 yesterday. I know coaches are leaving at 6am this morning and I think they are cutting it fine by the time they’ve had to have a 45/60 minute stop for the driver.

Also there’s quite a few replacement bus services on for trains in and around the Cardiff area. Not even going to try and type the place we are staying but the train stops 3 stops out from Cardiff so we will have to get a taxi into Cardiff town centre pre match and then according so a local last night the train from the town to the ground is off as well!

I suspect there will be a few people either miss kick off or miss the match all together today.

Thanks mate, will do, have emailed ticket office tonight but not expecting a reply in time for tomm, will ring them on way down
Well mate- you have proof on your phone you bought the ticket with all the seat details on it so no need to ring the TO mate
Same applies if you forgot to put the ticket in your pocket before you left home

We travelled down from Dishforth yesterday left at 11 got to Cardiff at about 1630 with a 15 mins stop. Got stuck a few times with roadworks and those stupid 50mph average speed. Nice and sunny here this morning.

I had a similar problem last year. Can’t remember the exact detail of how it was resolved except that I was chewed to bits all the way down thinking I’d not get in but the Cardiff away fans ticket office were brilliant, really helpful wit a very ‘can do’ attitude and printed new ones off. There were a few others in the same boat as well. Good luck and I hope your day is as successful as mine last year with a ticket result and result on the pitch.

Back