Cardiff Away / Good Friday Fixtures

Setting away at 7am tomorrow. Should arrive in Cardiff for 1pm
I've travelled up today from near Cardiff to Nottingham (unfortunately, I'll be missing the match).
It took over 4 hours with loads of traffic (stopped for about 20 minutes).
Think it will take more than 6 hours on Good Friday ?

I've travelled up today from near Cardiff to Nottingham (unfortunately, I'll be missing the match).

Took more or less the same last season . Albeit I travelled down on Easter Sunday. Would imagine I'll get through a good few hours of the journey unscathed. I'm not expert on travelling to Cardiff mind but think I'll get there 1.30 at the absolute latest with a little 20-30min stop

Took more or less the same last season . Albeit I travelled down on Easter Sunday. Would imagine I'll get through a good few hours of the journey unscathed. I'm not expert on travelling to Cardiff mind but think I'll get there 1.30 at the absolute latest with a little 20-30min stop
Took me 6 hours today but that’s mainly due to the Severn Bridge being shut so everything got shoe-horned across the Prince of Wales Bridge. Then there was 3 accidents in quick succession that shut the M4 just before it. That added an hour so should easy do it in 6 hours without all that palaver

Had a hard week at work trying to get everything finished for the bank holiday weekend, just put feet up and relaxed with a beer and realised our match tickets have not turned up in post.

Am i right in thinking we can go to ticket office at Cardiff and they will sort us out?

I’m travelling from Mansfield in the morning.

Weres best to park tomorrow?

Last edited:
same here but we're leaving at 6ish. giving plenty time. if we're there early as we usually are we'll just have a bit bait and a bit kip when we get parked up. hopefully it's not the same as swansea when i was daydreaming and ended up going through merthyr tydvll in a monsoon. tbh, i'm looking forward to calling into the asda near the ground to stock up on some brains beer :D
Have you sorted parking out?
sorry for butting in but there's usually plenty parking off hadfield road just after the roundabout.

Last edited:
same here but we're leaving at 6ish. giving plenty time. if we're there early as we usually are we'll just have a bit bait and a bit kip when we get parked up. hopefully it's not the same as swansea when i was daydreaming and ended up going through merthyr tydvll in a monsoon. tbh, i'm looking forward to calling into the asda near the ground to stock up on some brains beer :D

sorry for butting in but there's usually plenty parking off hadfield road just after the roundabout.
Brilliant cheers mate.

Me and the lad heading in on the train from Reading mid morning.

Meeting a few Cardiff lads for beers and food in Canton

Done Ninian Park a few times but first time at their new ground, really looking forward to this one.

Safe travels all that are heading down 👍

Back