Car Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

is the red tinge to the bottom picture from reducing all the other colours down in PS?

It's just from an "isolate red" preset I had in a previous version of Lightroom, I don't think I made any other significant adjustments.

UaeExile said:
Dinnar but that one looks awful :lol:

:lol: Cheeky get! ...I assume you're referring to the VW though?

It's just from an "isolate red" preset I had in a previous version of Lightroom, I don't think I made any other significant adjustments.

Yer a fair bit more needs to go in the editing if I'm honest mate but nice idea

Yer a fair bit more needs to go in the editing if I'm honest mate but nice idea

Yeah fair enough mate. It was a while ago mind when I was still young and didn't know any better. So what would you recommend needs doing then? I wouldn't do the colour isolation now like :oops:

Aye sorry mate, just read that back. Pics are good. Cars, not so good :lol:

Yeah fair enough mate. It was a while ago mind when I was still young and didn't know any better. So what would you recommend needs doing then? I wouldn't do the colour isolation now like :oops:

No, car/subject isolation is alright, has its place and looks alright, but needs to be done cleaner IMO. Perhaps even play about and blur everything but the subject. (Tilt/shift effect)

Don't listen to exile, he looks like Barton but is a much bigger arsehole......

No, car/subject isolation is alright, has its place and looks alright, but needs to be done cleaner IMO. Perhaps even play about and blur everything but the subject. (Tilt/shift effect)

Don't listen to exile, he looks like Barton but is a much bigger arsehole......
I look fuck all like Joey Barton mind :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back