Car Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good friend of mine's cousin is married to Tim Wallace

HTH

cannot think of anything more boring then taking pictures of cars.. unless they're racing that is...

A pal of mine bought a campervan and has been doing it up, he wants me to take some photos of it.. great.. :lol:

A good friend of mine's cousin is married to Tim Wallace

HTH

One of the best automotive photographers around IMO. I first came across his site a few years back when I had my Discovery 3. He done a great shoot for Land Rover using a Discovery 3 G4. His site has been in my favourites since.

http://www.ambientlife.co.uk/photo_5836981.html#photos_id=5836981

I built a rolling car rig over 2yrs back, but have yet to use it properly. No one seems keen to have a 4m boom clagged to the top of their car using Manfrotto suction cups :lol:

One of the best automotive photographers around IMO. I first came across his site a few years back when I had my Discovery 3. He done a great shoot for Land Rover using a Discovery 3 G4. His site has been in my favourites since.

http://www.ambientlife.co.uk/photo_5836981.html#photos_id=5836981

Very HDR like ;)

Did you see that vid recently where the guy was shooting a truck in around 20 sections then combining them like a collage?

They do it that way to me the reflections easier to control I suspect. It's all about lighting and reflections on the car surface

I built a rolling car rig over 2yrs back, but have yet to use it properly. No one seems keen to have a 4m boom clagged to the top of their car using Manfrotto suction cups :lol:

You can attach it to my knackered Focus if you like :) You'll have to pay insurance in case it falls off and kills anyone though

Very HDR like ;)

Did you see that vid recently where the guy was shooting a truck in around 20 sections then combining them like a collage?

They do it that way to me the reflections easier to control I suspect. It's all about lighting and reflections on the car surface

I saw that vid, and aye; the chrome parts would reflect the flash so they did all the chrome bits as separate shots at night iirc

hate the final shot like, looks like a transformer..

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that vid, and aye; the chrome parts would reflect the flash so they did all the chrome bits as separate shots at night iirc

hates the final shot like, looks like a transformer..

Yep, the irony was after a shoot lasting 4 weeks, the image looks a load of gash

you're not wrong like. I would have put this on the SMB but I'd have been crucified.... pathetic etc :lol:

i knew your game as soon as you posted, you've probably only impressed Ross as he cuts hair for a living as well.

Did i tell you about my new coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back