Car Parking - Edinburgh Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCat

Striker
Anyone got any codes or tips for the above?
Flying to Toronto from EDI on 9th Aug for a week - long stay parking looks expensive so hoping the masses on here may have some tips....

Am seeing £65 as the current cheapest

Secure Airparks is £58.99 through Holiday Extras

It's the same if you just go through them direct actually.

It's the same if you just go through them direct actually.

Use the code Sun4 for 10% off so should be £53

Last edited:
I paid an extra tenner to have someone collect my car and fetch it on arrival. Didn't make much difference on departure but class having your car ready for you on arrival and not having to mess about on a shuttle bus etc

Anyone got any codes or tips for the above?
Flying to Toronto from EDI on 9th Aug for a week - long stay parking looks expensive so hoping the masses on here may have some tips....

If you can be arsed then park on a street with free parking and take the Airport bus for a fiver from Waverly Bridge. Morningside has plenty of free on-street parking sites and it'll be safe there.

If you can be arsed then park on a street with free parking and take the Airport bus for a fiver from Waverly Bridge. Morningside has plenty of free on-street parking sites and it'll be safe there.
0830 flight which means a 0530 check-in. Will have to bite the bullet and pay for parking near the airport. Thanks for the suggestion

Can you not book a hotel room near the airport and leave your car there?
last time i flew from Edinburgh we stayed at the holiday inn there and left my car with them for a week - 2 mins on a shuttle bus to the terminal...

last time i flew from Edinburgh we stayed at the holiday inn there and left my car with them for a week - 2 mins on a shuttle bus to the terminal...
This is probably what I'm going to do tbh.

I'm flying from Edinburgh in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back