Car crash outside Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

It really is getting worse in London, it's becoming such a scary, unsafe place - like Mogadishu, but without the pirates

Fantastic response from the bloke who chased him ....

.... the British are top class at taking the law into their own hands :lol:
My fave is still the Scottish lad who "banjo'd" the failed terrorist at the airport.

"I got a kick in," he said. "Other passengers were getting kicks in. The flames were going in two directions ... You know when you're younger, you put a can of Lynx [aftershave] on the fire, and it's like a flame thrower." And: "Me and other folk were just trying to get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him"

Last edited:
My fave is still the Scottish lad who "banjo'd" the failed terrorist at the airport.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That'll never stop being funny mate

I understand a car hitting the barricades around parliament is a bit bad, however does it need a full lockdown for what looks at first like an idiotic driver rather than terrorist activity?

It's outside Parliament man, do you think the police should put a bit of tape round it and call a tow truck :lol:

Last edited:
I understand a car hitting the barricades around parliament is a bit bad, however does it need a full lockdown for what looks at first like an idiotic driver rather than terrorist activity?
Surely it depends on whether they are acting on any other information from the intelligence services that we are not privy to

It really is getting worse in London, it's becoming such a scary, unsafe place - like Mogadishu, but without the pirates
Bit judgemental shirley?
If you actually look at what happened (/www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-45180974/watch-moment-car-crashes-into-parliament) it looks like the car was moving slowly and trying to turn right around Parliament Square, but got punted left across into the slip road by a fast-moving ambulance that came up outside it. If they intended going down the slip road they could have done it by going down the entrance 20 yards back, which was empty. The car speeds up when the cop vans start coming after it, and it looks like it braked before hitting a pedestrian.
Shit driver panics! Happens in every city every day.

Bit judgemental shirley?
If you actually look at what happened (/www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-45180974/watch-moment-car-crashes-into-parliament) it looks like the car was moving slowly and trying to turn right around Parliament Square, but got punted left across into the slip road by a fast-moving ambulance that came up outside it. If they intended going down the slip road they could have done it by going down the entrance 20 yards back, which was empty. The car speeds up when the cop vans start coming after it, and it looks like it braked before hitting a pedestrian.
Shit driver panics! Happens in every city every day.
Got punted:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back