Caps in the gym

why not? sometimes i do if i haven’t been in the shower and i’ve got bed hair. don’t see why it would bother you. they’re probably looking back at you thinking you look like a virgin at the same time
Touched a nerve here like . Why would they think I'm a virgin 😆. Strange thought to have about someone in a gym just cos they don't wear a cap ..a cap suggests overt sexuality to you ? It's starting to become clear 🤔

Touched a nerve here like . Why would they think I'm a virgin 😆. Strange thought to have about someone in a gym just cos they don't wear a cap ..a cap suggests overt sexuality to you ? It's starting to become clear 🤔
there are many reasons people may wear a cap. i’ve got psoriasis on my scalp so if i haven’t been in the shower then sometimes i get paranoid that people can see dry skin on my head. it’s a strange thought that you have an issue with people wearing caps in the gym.

there are many reasons people may wear a cap. i’ve got psoriasis on my scalp so if i haven’t been in the shower then sometimes i get paranoid that people can see dry skin on my head. it’s a strange thought that you have an issue with people wearing caps in the gym.
It's not unusual to query why people wear hats in doors , more so when they intend to sweat .
Sorry about your bonce by the way .
What's wrong with people wanting to wear a cap in the gym like? There could be any reason for it yet you choose to label them wrang uns on an Internet forum.

Proper idiot like 😂
^^^^🧢🧢🧢

Last edited:

fair point

Back