Cannon Soccer

jedi_toaster

Striker
Freebie on the Amiga Format magazine cover disk. 29 years ago this month. Jeez…. Possibly the best freebie ever given away with a magazine. Cannon Fodder meets Sensible soccer, a game of footy with a grenade basically. Remember it like it was yesterday.

Special mention to the sensible soccer theme tune…‘You’re a goal scoring superstar hero’.

When games were pure fun.

Freebie on the Amiga Format magazine cover disk. 29 years ago this month. Jeez…. Possibly the best freebie ever given away with a magazine. Cannon Fodder meets Sensible soccer, a game of footy with a grenade basically. Remember it like it was yesterday.

Special mention to the sensible soccer theme tune…‘You’re a goal scoring superstar hero’.

Then sensible world of soccer came along. Remember that game. Think you could play with an orange or apple as the ball on it if i remember

I'd never heard of it until now!

Absolutely loved Sensi Soccer though

Failed most of my GCSE’s as was obsessed with SWOS, that wasn’t important. What was important in life was that I took York to Champions League glory
The hours I put into that game were ridiculous.

Had 95/96 then bought the update of 96/97 as we were in the Prem.

The fact you could buy and sell players from pretty much any league in the world was mind blowing at the time. Amazing game.

Never heard of it.

Used to play Sensi Soccer for the amiga and cannon fodder. Got SWOS for the sega mega drive and edited every PL player's name so they were legit as well as Sunderland of course.

Back