can all smb folk who have deemed kirchoff shite, worst signing ever etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

boldonboy

Midfield
please put your name on this thread

Ive been surprised at the knee jerk reaction today from a lot on here After the lads 30 min debut today

So if you think he's that bad and you've made your decision on him based on that please have some balls and put your name on this thread

Cheers

Ive been surprised at the knee jerk reaction today from a lot on here After the lads 30 min debut today

So if you think he's that bad and you've made your decision on him based on that please have some balls and put your name on this thread

Cheers

Ftm1974

He was utter shite - most calamitous debut since Jonathan Woodgate at Real Madrid

stubber, big bollix. Sah!

PS time will tell if he's the worst signing ever but he's made a decent start.

I honestly thought when he came on that he would shore up defensive midfield, seeing as Rodwell had the presence of a gnat compared to Cattermole. As for playing him at the back, why change it and why not use Coates?

I'm not going to condemn him for half an hour, when he obviously wasn't up to speed. The way he hung his leg out for the deflection was a bit worrying, but let's see how he progresses. Perhaps not next week though.

Cheers
He had a horrendous debut
No- one can write him off for that but it doesn't fill you with confidence going forwards

Looking at his previous appearances for Schalke he seems to have been played more as a defensive midfielder and their best results came when he was played there. Think he was hung out to dry a bit today and was totally unprepared for the role he was brought on for. Judgement reserved but I saw one or two promising signs IMO.

I'll start.

He looks utter shite, any reason I should think different?

Enlighten me....
Fair enough mate that's up to you
Me personally wouldn't judge a player on a 30 minute appearance especially
in a new country in a new league and obviously lacking match fitness

I will judge him after a decent run in the team to see if he can find his feet I'm sure the lad will improve

Maybe I'm different to others I don't jump straight in

Looking at his previous appearances for Schalke he seems to have been played more as a defensive midfielder and their best results came when he was played there. Think he was hung out to dry a bit today and was totally unprepared for the role he was brought on for. Judgement reserved but I saw one or two promising signs IMO.

You honestly saw promising signs today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back