Can’t believe I’m asking this - best Italian in city centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
The bairns Birthday on Saturday and I’m in charge of booking a table for the family at an Italian in town.

Never normally go for Italian, and Roma would be my go to place if I did, but can’t get a table for 12.

Any recommendations, what’s Amore above Dunn Cow like, the one down Hendon way used to be really good a number of years back?

The bairns Birthday on Saturday and I’m in charge of booking a table for the family at an Italian in town.

Never normally go for Italian, and Roma would be my go to place if I did, but can’t get a table for 12.

Any recommendations, what’s Amore above Dunn Cow like, the one down Hendon way used to be really good a number of years back?

Roma would have been my suggestion

Toscanini mate! Small family run place , the foods lovely!

Edit: Tosca

If your pleased with Roma you’ll be ower the moon with Angelo’s in sunniside then.
I rate Roma my last choice in the town but each to their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back