Buying games using a VPN

Looked at other regions? India, Argentina, Turkey etc... even cheaper!
I did but can’t be arsed setting up multiple different accounts tbh. I buy most stuff in sales. Prob only 2 or 3 first day purchases a year

Might have a look at turkey though. Got YouTube premium for a year there for €15

If for example you buy a game from the Turkey store, can that game be installed and played on your UK account so you get trophies and that or do you need to log into an account that matches which store you bought the game from?

If for example you buy a game from the Turkey store, can that game be installed and played on your UK account so you get trophies and that or do you need to log into an account that matches which store you bought the game from?

I'm buying them from gamivo.com, turkey version, logging into turkey through VPN on my phone to redeem the code and it downloads on my cz account - no need for additional accounts

I did but can’t be arsed setting up multiple different accounts tbh. I buy most stuff in sales. Prob only 2 or 3 first day purchases a year

Might have a look at turkey though. Got YouTube premium for a year there for €15

Deffo worth a look, cheap as chips.

Buy from whatever store, on that account, then you can also access the game on your main account and use online etc.
I'm buying them from gamivo.com, turkey version, logging into turkey through VPN on my phone to redeem the code and it downloads on my cz account - no need for additional accounts

Worth noting for an xbox thats a simple way, slightly diff on a playstation, need to have another account on the device too.

Last edited:
Deffo worth a look, cheap as chips.

Buy from whatever store, on that account, then you can also access the game on your main account and use online etc.

Worth noting for an xbox thats a simple way, slightly diff on a playstation, need to have another account on the device too.
Aye it's Xbox we have

Back