Buying A Car - Approved Used

Quick question on this.I’m going to see a car later that’s for sale through a main dealer but it’s not the main dealer of the manufacturer (They took it in Pt Ex)

It’s only 10 months old though so I presume that means I’d get the remaining 2 years 2 months of the original manufacturers warranty / it would be transferable?

Dealer said so but just checking. If so the fact it’s not from the same dealer as the manufacturer is less concern to me

Quick question on this.I’m going to see a car later that’s for sale through a main dealer but it’s not the main dealer of the manufacturer (They took it in Pt Ex)

It’s only 10 months old though so I presume that means I’d get the remaining 2 years 2 months of the original manufacturers warranty / it would be transferable?

Dealer said so but just checking. If so the fact it’s not from the same dealer as the manufacturer is less concern to me
Yeh warranty should be uneffected.

I think a Lamborghini hurican . keep talking and looking about it I know.

i think I’ll go for it in march or April, nearly got one over Xmas but it went when I was waiting to sort insurance
Morrisons at Seaburn last week.
Brand new Lamborghini Urus, it looked magnificent except for its colour.
Fluorescent lime green.

Its all about warranty as far as I'm concerned.

Private gets you nothing
Local back street traders might get you 1 month.
Online traders like Cinch 3 months.
Approved used 1 year generally, maybe 2 years.

You cant underestimate how good a long warranty is. Pure peace of mind.
Arnold Clark gave my youngest lad 60 days warranty on a 3-year old Leon FR.

If he wanted any longer he would have had to pay for it.

Proper gadgies buy a new car by looking through AutoTrader, rock up, kick a few tyres, then hand over a bunch of 20s in a brown envelope.

Back