But but ding ding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hauser's-Helmet

Drinking Indian Tonic Water here and the bairn asked what it was, telt him "watch this" had a swig, burped, then said the phrase BUT BUT DING DING £2.99!!

Not politically correct but raised a discussion with our lass as to where the phrase originates.
Apparently Its a tongue in cheek racist phrase originating due to the fact that persons of indian/pakistani desent were often seen as bus conductors.

Never knew that like.

I am in no way racist by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drinking Indian Tonic Water here and the bairn asked what it was, telt him "watch this" had a swig, burped, then said the phrase BUT BUT DING DING £2.99!!

Not politically correct but raised a discussion with our lass as to where the phrase originates.
Apparently Its a tongue in cheek racist phrase originating due to the fact that persons of indian/pakistani desent were often seen as bus conductors.

Never knew that like.

"Bud bud, ding ding, move along de bus pleeze"

"oh thank you velly velly much"

Never knew that like.

Less of this racist shite...more cooking threads with pics please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back