Bursik signs for Lincoln emergency loan

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

So when I saw he was playing today, I was expecting a solid goalie performance based on how he played in the play off semi against us for Lincoln. Was canny pissed off that they were allowed to bring him in when they had a young un who’s plates for the first team available. Represented England at U21 as well.

Fast forward to today and even though we didn’t give him that much to do, he looked canny useless. Bad positioning, crap distribution, playing volleyball in the area and plasticine wrists. Patterson ten times better in my view.

So when I saw he was playing today, I was expecting a solid goalie performance based on how he played in the play off semi against us for Lincoln. Was canny pissed off that they were allowed to bring him in when they had a young un who’s plates for the first team available. Represented England at U21 as well.

Fast forward to today and even though we didn’t give him that much to do, he looked canny useless. Bad positioning, crap distribution, playing volleyball in the area and plasticine wrists. Patterson ten times better in my view.

He looked very good during his emergency loans in L1 but was awful for all of last season at Stoke. The 3rd worst keeper for goals prevented of all regular starters.

This season he's started better than only one GK, the horrendous Joe Lumley, and was at fault for our goal today as well as getting lucky on several other occasions with his poor distribution and decision-making.

He'll cost Stoke plenty of points again this season.

He looked very good during his emergency loans in L1 but was awful for all of last season at Stoke. The 3rd worst keeper for goals prevented of all regular starters.

This season he's started better than only one GK, the horrendous Joe Lumley, and was at fault for our goal today as well as getting lucky on several other occasions with his poor distribution and decision-making.

He'll cost Stoke plenty of points again this season.
Interesting synopsis mate, ta. Hadn’t really followed him, but saw his name today and reminded me of being stitched up (imo) in the play offs, when he did look a step up on L1 keepers, bearing in mind we had Burge. At that time I thought he would progress to a much higher standard. Shows what I know as he looks really vulnerable and definitely the worst keeper we have come up against this season

I too was thinking today about the outrage when he joined Lincoln for those playoff games.

Didn't impress at all today and the Stoke fans don't seem to like him much.

Was very poor.

If Stoke carry on the way they are going and with him in goal playing like that, they could easily go down, regardless of their attacking options.

He's not very good and never was. That save he made from Jordan Jones in the play offs is a save any keeper should make and yet he still nearly pushed it into the net. People were going on like he pulled off the greatest save ever.

He’s probably a decent keeper but as the atmosphere worsens he’ll be feeling nervous so it’s a vicious circle at Stoke currently.

It’s why I’d still like to see an experienced keeper brought in as back up to Patterson here.

At some point it’s almost inevitable he’ll suffer a dip in form and a few games out of the side wouldn’t do him any harm.

I’m just not sure Bass fits the bill.

I think the Patto haters should take a glimpse of this lad and realise how lucky we are like

Back