Burnley and Dyche

0321safc

Striker
Burnley currently breaking up the big 6 cartel in the premier league, Dyche has done an utterly outstanding job. Shows what can be done on a limited budget, have suffered a few injuries too yet it hasn't fazed them. They probably will fizzle out but are surely just 4 wins or so from safety, remarkable really.

In hindsight we’d still be in the premier league had we appointed him instead of Moyes. Not sure how closely he was linked but I recall him being second favourite in the betting throughout it all.

Actually recall people on here turning their nose up at him. :lol:
Yeah I was one to be honest. How wrong I was and how quickly a club can slide.

However, I am hopeful, given time, Coleman can be a success here.

Burnley currently breaking up the big 6 cartel in the premier league, Dyche has done an utterly outstanding job. Shows what can be done on a limited budget, have suffered a few injuries too yet it hasn't fazed them. They probably will fizzle out but are surely just 4 wins or so from safety, remarkable really.

If Leicester City winning the league didn't do this, no single team hovering around the edge of the top 6 is going to do anything of the sort. But yes, a good job by the club, and I hope they at least stay up this time.

Going great still think they'll fall away over the coming months but only a few wins away from safety already though that's their main aim

Recall phil brown having hull in the top six just prior to xmas.
Dyche seems to have more about him but reality is that his best players will be cherry picked season after season ( gray, keane ) so his luck will run out

Few seasons ago when he was linked with us I was totally against it. Just didn't think he was good enough. How wrong I was.

Back