Burglar breaks into off duty cop's house in boldon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt worse than a scumbag who steals because they can't be arsed to work hard for something themselves. Scratters.

Spot on. I hate how soft we are on burglers. Serial offenders will see a year in prison as just part of the lifestyle. He'll probably have better accommodation inside than he has at home.
I'd have them on hard labour to earn their food. They are just parasites. A drain on society and public funds.
But as someone has said, how does this tosspot just walk into someones house, especially a coppers house in the night ?

Lowest of the low are burglars, hope he got beaten to within an inch of his life.
With drug misery pedlars?
Seen some good people go down with habits recently..i kna personal choice and all that but its awful to witness.

Have a read of Duncan Ferguson's Wiki page describing what happened when burglars made the mistake of breaking into his house.....!!
That was fantastic. Imagine the terror on the burglars faces when they were confronted by Big Dunc. The mugshots of the battered burglars were entertaining.

If people continue committing crime multiple times after sentences then you have to wonder if they can ever be rehabilitated. It has to get to the point where people should just be locked in a secure mental hospital or maybe just put down.

Not as soft as they used to be. Just got back from visiting the daughter in Perth where we did a tour of Fremantle prison. Turns out we sent petty burglars over there for nowt. Cost me an arm & a leg on Qatar Airways.
What she done to be in Freemantle like?

Given it happened where I live I'm delighted it was a coppers house to be fair. Have no sympathy for the circumstances people are in to become burglars and breaking into people's houses in the dead of night while you're asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back