Burge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclaughlin is loads better, imo of course
He was massively overhyped by many on here. He was steady and nothing more, but his reputation was enhanced purely because he was better than Lee Camp.
He made some good saves, as most keepers do, was shite with crosses, as most keepers are in this league, and his distribution was terrible, keeping a hold of the ball for far too long allowing the opposition to comfortably get back in to position to defend any attack, just my opinion of course

Doesn’t appear to be any worse than the Scotch one that left, except his distribution is much better, from what I have seen so far
Jon is doing pretty well at Rangers , he’s had one clanger v hibs , his distribution seems a lot better than last season , he’s made some brilliant saves , not so sure about him commanding his box when a cross comes in tho , he’s ropey in that area

Jon is doing pretty well at Rangers , he’s had one clanger v hibs , his distribution seems a lot better than last season , he’s made some brilliant saves , not so sure about him commanding his box when a cross comes in tho , he’s ropey in that area
That’s what I said Marra”like most keepers in this league he is shite with crosses”

As long as he's keeping clean sheets, he'll do for me.

People ignored how poor Baldwin was when he made regular fuck ups at the start of the season two years ago and were then shocked when he inevitably kept making the mistakes and they cost us goals.

Unless Burge improves then the same will happen.

From what i’ve seen of him he seems to have a mistake in him. He’s not the best gk in this league and not the worst. Hopefully he improves as seems a confidence player to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back