Bullseye

What were the other star prizes? I can’t remember any apart from a speedboat and a fitted kitchen (which was obviously no good unless the two contestants were lovers)
There was usually a fondue set, a music centre, a set of cut glass wine glasses and a hostess trolley all of which were ideally suited to a tiny terraced flat in Rotherham.

Still they always had the boat 🚤

Watching the contestants on Bullseye they were all shy, timid and overawed at being on the telly.
Contrast that to the Chase now and you cannot shut them up.
We know everything about then in 30 seconds desperate not to pass up the opportunity to impress the nation.

As is the poor fella who misunderstood Les Dennis' question on Family Fortunes when he was asked "a type of ache", to which he responded, "fish fillet"? He thought he'd said, "a type of hake" :lol:
A bit like......name a famous Arthur, the contestant replied "Shakespeare" :lol:
I'm sure there was two, I think you're right. Me and my mate were dancing around his flat when the bloke did it. Only 20 years after the event!
She literally just hoyed them, landed in trebles....blonde lass iirc, cracking stuff 😍

Last edited:

Back