Build a Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye but my point is that the terminator has lost all it's human tissue but the gnashers are still there.
Skynet must have good dentists.

Actually they are probably screwed in...M4 thread I reckon

So? When humans die and the fleshy bits decompose, the teeth are still left behind in the skull....

Alreet man....!!!

Calm down dear :lol:

Skynet probably replicates what he sees to be correct human design, so having seen plenty of human skulls, might be where the design feature comes from....

Going off track here a bit, I’ve always been baffled why if Skynet sees itself far better/superior to humans, having decided to wipe us all out, it chooses to replicate human shape/forms for its foot soldiers.

Was over Liverpool centre last weekend and saw a lad doing sand art on the pavement. He'd carved a Labrador dog the detail was amazing, it looked real. I'd already gave a quid to a busker who was doing a great rendition of a Bob Dylan classic so I didn't put into his cap. He was good though.

Calm down dear :lol:

Skynet probably replicates what he sees to be correct human design, so having seen plenty of human skulls, might be where the design feature comes from....

Going off track here a bit, I’ve always been baffled why if Skynet sees itself far better/superior to humans, having decided to wipe us all out, it chooses to replicate human shape/forms for its foot soldiers.
Infiltration?

At the bottom of the page has an advert saying want £15 off....

Aye like that’s going to make a huge difference :lol:
Limited to three per person anarl.

Curses! That's my plans for world domination foiled again.

Always thought that was a bit of a flaw in the plot.

I can understand why they would build a few infiltration units but there are scenes in the later films showing whole armies of the chrome skeleton types. Surely better to have fast, mobile, tracked or flying units with built-in weaponry. The skeleton types are a bit slow and cumbersome and have to carry hand-held weapons like humans.

Last edited:
Limited to three per person anarl.

Curses! That's my plans for world domination foiled again.

Always thought that was a bit of a flaw in the plot.

I can understand why they would build a few infiltration units but there are scenes in the later films showing whole armies of the chrome skeleton types. Surely better to have fast, mobile, tracked or flying units with built-in weaponry. The skeleton types are a bit slow and cumbersome and have to carry hand-held weapons like humans.
Not much use for accessing secret underground bunkers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back