Bruno Mars

I say this as someone that absolutely despairs of the modern pop scene and 'music' industry, but Bruno Mars seems to be a genuinely really talented lad! Good showman too.

On BBC4 now.

I know, weird way to out myself etc.

Not a fan, not my preferred type of music

Has some good songs though and can dance at least half as well as @tunstall birdman

Seems a decent chap too.
Not my type of thing at all either. I can just recognise he's a good song writer, musician and singer though. Seems to be a good dancer too but I can't judge on that. Countless levels above most of the mainstream stuff about.

Dare I say it, reminiscent of Prince (I know pale immitation and cheap rip off tribute act really).

Went to see him in concert last year with the wife thought he was shit was to much like a red coat tribute act of some sort saying that tho the last person I seen was prince

I say this as someone that absolutely despairs of the modern pop scene and 'music' industry, but Bruno Mars seems to be a genuinely really talented lad! Good showman too.

On BBC4 now.

I know, weird way to out myself etc.
You are absolutely correct. Saw him doing a show at some Super Bowl thing or something. He was brilliant. Played the drums too and his band magnificent. It seemed like real good fun Earth Wind and Fire old school type Pop. Can`t beat it. I`d definitely go and see him play live.

Back