Bruce Springsteen

I'd go to that price for an indoor venue, like Leeds Arena in 2013. Not sure about a football stadium.

I'd hate to see him go through the motions. He can't possibly need the cash.

Don't think he's someone that would do shows or anything just for the sake of it or for money. He's got to be enthused by it. Don't think he was to into the Broadway thing initially until he realised that he could talk about the history and background of the songs in the style of the Autobiography. Put a different twist on them.
age waits for no man hence why I think he’ll go to more acoustic folk’ish gigs ie Seeger sessions / Broadway ( maybe only in the States ) I firmly believe he’ll perform in some capacity as long as he can

Exactly mate. It's the biggest thing that has bothered me about the whole pandemic. You just never know what is coming in a few years time let alone 5 or 10 years as time doesn't wait.
Was hoping to have seen Bruce again by now and was already thinking that it could well be my last chance.

Last edited:

This is The Boss we're talking about. Going through the motions is not in his makeup.
I'm a huge fan......road trips to Europe, all that jazz. Historically I don't think it has been in his makeup but as he gets older it's a risk and I'd hate to see him baecome a cabaret act or, God forbid, do a 'Greatest Hits' farewell tour.

So glad I took the punt and went down a day or two early at Manchester and Coventry. Two front rows on the central podium, incredible to be so close. But Leeds Arena was an absolute blast in the middle of the pit. Would love to see more Arena stuff but the ticket demand would be insane.

So glad I took the punt and went down a day or two early at Manchester and Coventry. Two front rows on the central podium, incredible to be so close. But Leeds Arena was an absolute blast in the middle of the pit. Would love to see more Arena stuff but the ticket demand would be insane.
Did you buy the official release of the Leeds gig?

Love to see him at Hyde Park again, sound wasn’t great at Wembley. Loads better at HP, well . . until they cut him off 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was a different Hyde Park gig ( i think ) but his performance that night if Promised Land is probably my favourite liver performance of his.
When he is on the monitors singing "The dreams that tear you apart" and the crowd are replying with the "blow away" parts is totally hairs on your neck up

Was a different Hyde Park gig ( i think ) but his performance that night if Promised Land is probably my favourite liver performance of his.
When he is on the monitors singing "The dreams that tear you apart" and the crowd are replying with the "blow away" parts is totally hairs on your neck up
Yes I do like the more recent live versions of Promised Land...though not a Springsteen crowd the Glastonbury version is similar

Back