Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been given a couple of tickets to see Brother at Uncle Alberts down Boro. Anybody heard of or seen them? Any good? What's the venue like?

Just watch one of their interviews and if you still want to see them live you must have the patience of a saint

Musically they sound like the usually generic indie band who can't play on record never mind live. And they're claiming to be a poor mans Oasis, so their shows must be tragic.

If I didn't know record companies were complete fuckwits, I'd say their parents had paid to get them this far or they're part of some TV Comedy show.

Brother

The Fast Show

Musically they sound like the usually generic indie band who can't play on record never mind live. And they're claiming to be a poor mans Oasis, so their shows must be tragic.

If I didn't know record companies were complete fuckwits, I'd say their parents had paid to get them this far or they're part of some TV Comedy show.

Brother

The Fast Show

Cheers johny, having seen that interview I think I'll give it a miss - what a set of pretentious bell ends.

They must be a hoax or something, aren't they? f***ing hell, what a bunch of tossers. At the start of that video, when one of them says, "We decided to write some songs, turned out they were the best songs of the last 20 years," even he can't keep a straight face as he says it.

That Fast Show clip is a perfect comparison.

Brother

The Fast Show

thats just made me want to vomit. what a bunch of c.untss. must be a wind up

Who ye goin with mate?

Think I'll be struggling to find anyone to go with judging by the reviews, but someone whose lass wouldn't mind dropping off and picking up down Boro?:)

Our Si has got me them but it's our lasses bday on the Sunday so she'll prob want me to take her out for a slap up meal somewhere on the Saturday.

The interview is the worst ever, but im into the songs they have out (3:lol:) they are supporting the streets at the 02 and i would have went to see them, but at 20 pound a ticket ill give it a miss.

Having watched that interview again, I'm getting more convinced that they're a hoax, Spinal Tap attempt at Madchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back