Broken Sword 6 (I think!) and Broken Sword 1 remastered

Announced at Gamescom today during the Xbox showcase. Hoping it will not be exclusive as is the only console I don’t have!

Hyped if I can get a hold of it!
It's crazy you posted this, I was just searching to see if there were any rumours about a new Broken Sword game. I really hope it comes off, such a fantastic series.

The Smoking Mirror is one of the best, most satisfying games I've ever played.

Happiness is an inside job if your name is Mary, or your name is Bob...

Last edited:
It's crazy you posted this, I was just searching to see if there were any rumours about a new Broken Sword game. I really hope it comes off, such a fantastic series.

The Smoking Mirror is one of the best, most satisfying games I've ever played.

Happiness is an inside job if your name is Mary, or your name is Bob...

Banging tune that.

BS2 was my introduction to the series, got it in a bundle with Hercules for my PS1 as a youngster. Had no idea what it was but hooked immediately.

It’ll defo be coming out, think early 2024 is likely.

Banging tune that.

BS2 was my introduction to the series, got it in a bundle with Hercules for my PS1 as a youngster. Had no idea what it was but hooked immediately.

It’ll defo be coming out, think early 2024 is likely.
Class mate. I had BS2 on PC, had played the first one around a mates and I think I had a demo, loved it.

Can remember getting BS2 and C&C Red Alert for Christmas one year, two absolutely fantastic games.

Played through the first two again the other week, original not the remasters as I wanted the nostalgia. Still absolutely class games with great replay value. I’d probably put shadow of the templars as my fave.

Any updates on the forthcoming new installment?

Nah. The remake of BS1 (Reforged) is expected Q1 next year, think I read January somewhere.

No idea on Parzival’s Stone, I reckon Q3 next year could be likely though no idea how far along it is.
Any updates on the forthcoming new installment?

@gipetto

Revolution are at AdventureX this weekend, with Charles Cecil doing a talk on the Sunday so likely be some fresh news soon.

Last edited:

Back