Broadhead

Or nothing at all if no muscle damage? Pray on this as he’s an intelligent player and will cause any defence in this league problems

Hopefully just a slight pull and not a tear
Players don’t usually walk off and leave their team with 10 men unless they think their injury is pretty serious.☹️

Think after the shift he’d put in and the score line they’d probably asked him to come off as LJ said in his interview that he’d felt like he’d pulled something earlier. So maybe they just said come off we’re 5-0 up we don’t want to risk serious injuries.

Last edited:

I was frustrated that he, and later on Dajaku, made great runs that weren't spotted by last night's midfield, hopefully come Saturday, Neil and Embleton will be restored, only my opinion and couldn't complain if we played the same 11. FTM

Think after the shift he’d put in and the score line they’d probably asked him to come off as LJ said in his interview that he’d felt like he’d pulled something earlier. So maybe they just said come off we’re 5-0 up we don’t want to risk serious injuries.

A few weeks out is very disappointing for the lad but I think it is even more disappointing for us as a team. With him alongside Stewart we looked a far more potent force than in any game his season.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Saw him put his hand on his hamstring when walking back towards the half way line and he signalled to the bench straight away that he needed to come off. Thought it was unusual at the time to see him walking back towards play instead of being his usual energetic self.

So what do we do with Embleton then mate? He's contributed more than Gooch and is more likely to score goals.
Aye, well that would be the dilemma for me if we were to bring Broadhead in. Johnson’s got tough decisions like that to make all over the park, people say it’s a nice problem to have but I don’t envy him.

I just think none of us have seen him in Gooch’s position. It’s a different discipline in the way we set up and we have no idea how he’d perform or how effective he’d be there so calls for him to start ahead of Gooch just to accommodate him seem a tad premature to me.

Back