Britain's Favourite Crisps

My mate Rodney will be gutted. He and Ross run Corkers Crisps. That’s them on the back in orange wellies and suits playing cricket with a potato.

Didn't somebody's lass on here make them a sandwich like that once?

List so far....

20. Nik Naks
19. Salt n Shake
18. Squares
17. Fish n Chips
16. Mini Cheddars
15. Chipsticks
14. Brannigans
13. Wotsits
12. Quavers
11. Monster Munch

10. Seabrook
9. Hula Hoops
8. Tyrrells
7. Golden Wonder
6. Sensations
5. McCoy's
4. Kettle Chips
3. Doritos

How have golden wonder got in the top 20? Type of crisps you find at Barry's Bargains at Consett, 50 bags for a quid. And they're all brown and burnt

Wotsits, quavers, hula hoops all scatter crisps.

And mini chedders :lol::lol::lol:

Ha’way. I’m on the edge of me seat here. Haven’t been able to sleep until I knew the answer?!

Digestive biscuits looking at the earlier list

There has even been a clue about this on the regular walkers packets for anyone canny enough to spot it :):

Logon or register to see this image

I've been quite partial to worcester sauce french fries lately, cracking flavour and texture.

Would be an amusing surprise if something like scampi fries won, or KP Pickled Onion.
Some pure stinking crisps

But its clearly going to be standard walkers
Whole programme was clearly an advert for Walkers :lol:
At number 11, Monster Munch.... and now cut to a Walkers logo and a chat to our Walkers expert Dave McWalkers, to explain what Walkers think about the shape of Walkers Monster Munch.

They are class them. Where can I get them? Nowhere seems to sell em now
Still get them in RAF pack up meals :D

Last edited:
There has even been a clue about this on the regular walkers packets for anyone canny enough to spot it :):

I've been quite partial to worcester sauce french fries lately, cracking flavour and texture.
Worcester sauce crisps are the best. Shame there’s so few varieties of them. These were the best crips ever but were discontinued.

Hedgehog flavour crisps. There was a shop near Burn Park on Durham Road that sold the, years ago :lol::lol:

doyouremember.co.uk/memory/hedgehog-flavoured-crisps

In the UK in 1981, Hedgehog Foods Ltd decided, as a joke, to produce Hedgehog flavoured crisps (potato chips). To everyone's surprise, the crisps were a huge success.

Hedgehog flavoured crisps were actually flavoured with pork fat and no hedgehogs were used in the manufacturing process. Consequently, it wasn't long before Hedgehog Foods Ltd was in court (1982), up against the Office of Fair Trading, on a charge of false advertising.

Bizarrely, a settlement was finally reached when Mr Lewis, of Hedgehog Foods, interviewed gypsies who actually did eat baked hedgehogs, to ascertain the flavour of hedgehogs. Mr Lewis then commissioned a flavourings firm to duplicate the flavour as closely as possible and changed the labels from "hedgehog flavoured" to "hedgehog flavour" and all interests were satisfied!

Back