Britain First's Jayda Fransen in court over Belfast speech

The court are discussing putting a social media ban as a bail condition, it wasn't in place when she made the video.

Quite like how she describes herself as a politician rather than just plain old racist.
Yeah I noticed that ‘I’m a politician’...reminded me of this...

The coments to her We'll fight them on the beaches type call to arms is worrying and hilarious in equal measure .
Looks like its in two waves ,before and after Xfactor

The deputy leader of far-right group Britain First has appeared in a Belfast court over a speech she gave in the city.

Jayda Fransen, 31, of Beeches Close, Anerly in London, faces two charges relating to behaviour that is intended to or likely to stir up hatred.

The charges stem from a speech made in August. Her defence lawyer indicated she will plead not guilty.

Earlier, the leader of Britain First was arrested outside the courtroom.

Paul Golding, 35, was accompanying Ms Fransen to her court appearance when he was arrested by the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).

Ms Fransen's hearing at Belfast Magistrate's Court has been adjourned briefly to consider bail submissions.

Hope they make an example of her. Hate speech does not have a place in this country.

I hope she gets what's coming to her too

But it's of tremendous importance that she is treated fairly as the hate filled ningcompoops who she calls her supporters will use any perceived injustice as a platform for further ningcompoopery

It's a shame we can't invent a charge of pollution of DNA and have her shot but then we'd be no better than them

I still can't figure why these people are filled with so much hate?

• Is it in their DNA? Doubtful.
  • Has there been a personal wrong-doing by brown people in the past? Never been mentioned.
  • Drugs? Maybe
  • Are they brought up by racists? No evidence so far.
  • Genuine mentally unhinged , belonging in Cherry Knocker? Got to be the only answer, surely.

Therapy is the only answer. At Her Majesty's Pleasure.

I still can't figure why these people are filled with so much hate?

• Is it in their DNA? Doubtful.
  • Has there been a personal wrong-doing by brown people in the past? Never been mentioned.
  • Drugs? Maybe
  • Are they brought up by racists? No evidence so far.
  • Genuine mentally unhinged , belonging in Cherry Knocker? Got to be the only answer, surely.

Therapy is the only answer. At Her Majesty's Pleasure.
f***ing hell man, thought we`d stepped back into 30`s Germany then or 1920`s Russia. "anyone who disagrees must be locked away and "reprogrammed"

• When did it become acceptable to refer to asylum seekers as ‘vermin’?
  • When did it become acceptable to propose machine-gunning desperate refugees inside the channel tunnel?
  • When did we decide that letting frightened and dispossessed men, women and children drown in British waters was OK?
  • And when did it become OK to demonise Muslims in the same way that Hitler and Goebbels, Himmler and Streicher demonised the Jews?
They are provoking fear and division in our country.

Here's a quote from one of Jayda's role models.

“The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don’t ask for their love; only for their fear.”
(Heinrich Himmler)

• When did it become acceptable to refer to asylum seekers as ‘vermin’?
  • When did it become acceptable to propose machine-gunning desperate refugees inside the channel tunnel?
  • When did we decide that letting frightened and dispossessed men, women and children drown in British waters was OK?
  • And when did it become OK to demonise Muslims in the same way that Hitler and Goebbels, Himmler and Streicher demonised the Jews?
They are provoking fear and division in our country.

Here's a quote from one of Jayda's role models.

“The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don’t ask for their love; only for their fear.”
(Heinrich Himmler)

i bet she's either got that stencilled on her sitting room wall, or on some cushions.

The deputy leader of far-right group Britain First has appeared in a Belfast court over a speech she gave in the city.

Jayda Fransen, 31, of Beeches Close, Anerly in London, faces two charges relating to behaviour that is intended to or likely to stir up hatred.

The charges stem from a speech made in August. Her defence lawyer indicated she will plead not guilty.

Earlier, the leader of Britain First was arrested outside the courtroom.

Paul Golding, 35, was accompanying Ms Fransen to her court appearance when he was arrested by the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).

Ms Fransen's hearing at Belfast Magistrate's Court has been adjourned briefly to consider bail submissions.

Hope they make an example of her. Hate speech does not have a place in this country.

If I may borrow a line from Trump's lot
"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

Back