Brisbane Heat

of course, just think Darren Bravo's innings last week took 10x the talent to do

It just seems (not you mate) that when someone and some players play a blinder of a innings in T20, rather than congratulating or praising them innings the focus seems once again to focus on criticising the form of the game.

I think it’s fair to say the OP imo, was actually praising how good it was to knock that score of after only 10 overs, yet once again the first post after that focus on the negative rather than the talent needed to do that

Last edited:
It just seems (not you mate) that when someone and some players play a blinder of a innings in T20, rather than congratulating or praising them innings the focus seems once again to focus on criticising the form of the game.

I think it’s fair to say the OP imo, was actually praising how good it was to knock that score of after only 10 overs, yet once again the first post after that focus on the negative rather than the talent needed to do that

Oh aye no doubt about that like

I think quite a lot round the country are similar though, its a warning to the powers that be about over marketing it

I was indeed

Takes some doing have seen good batsmen not able to do that against average bowling

Ooh how exciting :rolleyes:

Don't hate T20 by any means but bat dominating ball is f***ing boring in every form of the game
Whilst bat did dominate ball in the context of the league they had to chase it down in as few overs as possible to improve their net run rate to progress. It wasn't just a normal chase.

Back