Brendan Rodgers?

With Rangers overtaking Celtic, and now widening the gap to five points, is Brendan Rodgers under the pump at Parkhead? IF he were to get the arse, is it feasible that SAFC could get him as manager? OR is that the stuff of fantasy/delusion??

Asking for a friend ;)
Will always remember what a privilege it was to watch his team, and receive a footballing lesson when they dominated us as we won 2-0.

With Rangers overtaking Celtic, and now widening the gap to five points, is Brendan Rodgers under the pump at Parkhead? IF he were to get the arse, is it feasible that SAFC could get him as manager? OR is that the stuff of fantasy/delusion??

Asking for a friend ;)

😂 we couldn’t even afford his personal photographer never mind his expected salary and that of his coaching team.
People are f***ing mental on here I’m certain of it. It must be these daft ***** that fall for these Nigerian prince scams. It’s the only explanation

Asking for a friend ;)
Nah , waiting on Dyche mate :)

Can imagine he said it in a bit of a condescending manner but doesn't seem any different to a male reporter being told 'good lad'.
An as expected response from the dinosaur forum

If an old man said good girl to my teenage daughter I'd take exception

If an old man said good lad to me, I'd take exception

It's patronising and very much intended to be so

After the game, Rodgers claimed: “It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful.”

Sunderland 2 - 0 Swansea

@daveyblue45 Ferchrissakes man we’ve enough WUMS on here without you starting. Auld Brendan has history with us going back to his Swansea days…..see above.
A similar gaff by Uncle Tone during his WBA days was only forgotten once his SAFC team started producing some scintillating football last season. It played a small part in him not being wanted by some in the build up to his appointment.

Last edited:

Back