Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree with this , went when they opened and wasn’t impressed at all - cheap deep fried sausage , hard egg , the cheapest bread and very poor service. They may well have improved but for the price there are better places locally
Opinions eh. Sampled pretty much everywhere locally. Both my wife (no) and I agreed that the the Scullery was the best we've had...and we've had a few :). Been there 3 times now and the quality has never dipped.

Grilled tomatoes?

Aye this was mine
Logon or register to see this image

Opinions eh. Sampled pretty much everywhere locally. Both my wife (no) and I agreed that the the Scullery was the best we've had...and we've had a few :). Been there 3 times now and the quality has never dipped.

All about a quality sausage for me when it comes to breakfast , deep fried Richmond’s aren’t for me but a lot of people will disagree

Aye this was mine

All about a quality sausage for me when it comes to breakfast , deep fried Richmond’s aren’t for me but a lot of people will disagree
Are we talking about the same place? :) Beans always come in their own pot. Mushrooms are always whole not sliced. Black pudding missing. Defo not a deep fried Richmond sausage when I've been.

Edit: I don't work there honest! :)

You tried to be clever and achieved nothing more than making yourself look stupid, take it on the chin, fuck off and come back another day, hopefully a day that is in the very distant future.

My word officer, you are in a right one, whats up, no one to give a good hiding to today, at work, people enjoying them selves, and theres you waiting for it to kick off so you can bray the fuck out of someone.

See that last bit of your throw away comment, I feel the same way :)

Are we talking about the same place? :) Beans always come in their own pot. Mushrooms are always whole not sliced. Black pudding missing. Defo not a deep fried Richmond sausage when I've been.

Edit: I don't work there honest! :)

Aye it was not long after they opened , black pud was gifted to the husband and I actually asked for no mushrooms as I can’t eat them :D sounds like they’ve improved so will try again sometime and knack you if it’s no better

My word officer, you are in a right one, whats up, no one to give a good hiding to today, at work, people enjoying them selves, and theres you waiting for it to kick off so you can bray the fuck out of someone.

See that last bit of your throw away comment, I feel the same way :)

Nothing wrong with me, you're the one who made yourself look stupid. When in a hole stop digging. A couple of apostrophes would've been useful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back