"Brave as a Lion"

So said Don Goodman today about our keeper.

Surely lions aren't that brave? They stand 5 foot tall and have massive teeth and claws and can't even be arsed to be that fast.

Brave as a mountain goat more like.
I remember jockey Jonjo O'Neill getting interviewed after winning the Cheltenham Gold Cup on Dawn Run in 1986.

He said, "She's as game as a pebble!"

WTF?

:eek:

Were you trying to shag it?
:lol: My balls hadn't even dropped then(Mind, they cracked a paving stone in half, when they did finally drop).

It looked asleep as it rested against the fence. I wandered off over from the group, stuck my arm through to stroke it it and it just turned and snapped at my arm. Lucky I was quick as fuck on the withdrawal.:eek:

The Teacher started shouting like fuck at me, angry as fuck, calling me a stupid boy.:lol:

:lol: My balls hadn't even dropped then(Mind, they cracked a paving stone in half, when they did finally drop).

It looked asleep as it rested against the fence. I wandered off over from the group, stuck my arm through to stroke it it and it just turned and snapped at my arm. Lucky I was quick as fuck on the withdrawal.:eek:

The Teacher started shouting like fuck at me, angry as fuck, calling me a stupid boy.:lol:

A mantra to carry through life.

Surely lions aren't that brave? They stand 5 foot tall and have massive teeth and claws and can't even be arsed to be that fast.

I reckon meerkats are the bravest animal

They’re so hard they have literally adapted to be immune to scorpion and snake venom, and can knack them in a fight

I used to knock about with a lad who was 6'3" by the age of 15 and built like a brick shithouse. He was soft as shite

Back