Brassic - Sky One

Travis

Striker
There’s been some decent comedy recently, Fleabag, After Life and loving this offering starring Joe Gilgun (This is England) and Michelle Keegan amongst some other great characters.

Petty criminals including Vinnie, a bi-polar chancer who lives in a hut in the woods, a gay bare knuckle boxing gypsy, some bloke that runs an S&M dungeon, a fat lad with a stutter and Miss Keegan of course...

Logon or register to see this image

It looks horrendous. The trailer makes it look f***ing shit. Michelle Keegan however...

Watched it all and without spoiling it I'd say it could've been a lot better but then again it was watchable.
It's well acted.
I just think they could've done a hell of a lot more to make it more entertaining.

2 episodes in and find it a decent easy watch
Thought the first few episodes were great, some bizarre and original comedy and interesting characters. The last few it seemed to focus more on relationships, parenthood, pregnancy and it lost its charm a little, still some funny parts but not as original. Worth the watch though and glad they have a second series.

Thought the first few episodes were great, some bizarre and original comedy and interesting characters. The last few it seemed to focus more on relationships, parenthood, pregnancy and it lost its charm a little, still some funny parts but not as original. Worth the watch though and glad they have a second series.

I liked the tied up copper episode, just seemed the one that amused me the most.

Back