Brandon vs SMB - Tuesday 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me this tvor fella only has to put his fingers near the keyboard and you lot are biting like a load of piranhas...:lol:

doesnt look like it andy but if you struggling to get a full side let me know, would have normally been available with it being a tuesday but doing shit loads of work in the house...

seems to me this tvor fella only has to put his fingers near the keyboard and you lot are biting like a load of piranhas...:lol:

doesnt look like it andy but if you struggling to get a full side let me know, would have normally been available with it being a tuesday but doing shit loads of work in the house...

It's up to you Butsy lad, we need the players but wouldn't want anyone to commit if they would rather sit it out for one reason or another.

gegsongegsonlegs said:

:lol:

Reet set of bitter twats

Last edited:
NorthCountryBoy said:
Please can someone text me if (big if I know) it's off as I will need to tell Phil and Huey.

I know they'll get a warm welcome, give Brandon a howking lads :)

I have asked groundsman to e mail me if it's off (don't get great signal in our school) will hoy up here don't mind texting anybody if they pm me mobile number will find a spot where phone works but it will be after 3pm

The Voice Of Reason said:
I have asked groundsman to e mail me if it's off (don't get great signal in our school) will hoy up here don't mind texting anybody if they pm me mobile number will find a spot where phone works but it will be after 3pm

Cheers.

It's due dry tomorrow making it three days with no rain. Not reckon it has a good chance?

NorthCountryBoy said:
Cheers.

It's due dry tomorrow making it three days with no rain. Not reckon it has a good chance?

It should be ok sure groundsman will have covers on as well

The Voice Of Reason said:
It should be ok sure groundsman will have covers on as well

Brandon lads that read this

Will put team up on our Facebook page when YVOR sorts it

Aleem Dar said:
Puff. You know our team so let's be seeing yours!!!

In summery

5. Bar lads that never play

2 3rd teamers

2 Juniors

2. Second teamers

Everybody that wants to bowl will get a bowl ( if we bowl first)

With a bit luck all will get a bat

True spirit of midweek cricket

In summery

5. Bar lads that never play

2 3rd teamers

2 Juniors

2. Second teamers

Everybody that wants to bowl will get a bowl ( if we bowl first)

With a bit luck all will get a bat

True spirit of midweek cricket

Good stuff. :lol:

Team:

Huey
Phil
Edd
Craig
Anth
Chris
John
Hussain
Roy
HillBilly
Butsy?

I'll pop over when i finish work, i'm not in scotland until next week now.

you can take my place if you want a game mate.... was only playin if pepper couldnt get a full team...

you can take my place if you want a game mate.... was only playin if pepper couldnt get a full team...

andy i have spoken to rob and he is available to play tonight.. he will be there for 6pm but asks if its ok for him to be 5/10 mins late depending on traffic...if this is a problem let me know and i will play..if i dont hear anything before 4.30 ish i will assume its ok for rob to turn up in my place.

andy i have spoken to rob and he is available to play tonight.. he will be there for 6pm but asks if its ok for him to be 5/10 mins late depending on traffic...if this is a problem let me know and i will play..if i dont hear anything before 4.30 ish i will assume its ok for rob to turn up in my place.

rob can no longer play....i will be there unless there is anyone wants to play last minute. will check at 4.45 and then i will be leaving for brandon so please let me know before then.

NorthCountryBoy said:
Hear Brandon took a good beating tonight ;)

Aye 2 runs reet beating ;)

Cracking game highlights

SMB batting

J Roundtree 20
E Finn 28
M Ulhar 32

Bowling

T Simm 3 for 11
J Embelton 2 for 11

110 for 6

Brandon

J Embelton 48
YVOR 25

J Rountree 3 for 6
C Lee 2 for 15
H Ulhaq 2 for 23

108 for 8

Well done lads this is the spirit of midweek cricket lovely nights cricket

Thanks to VOR for putting up with us mob again. Look forward to the return leg. A good game spoilt only by outbreaks of occasional cricket :p Well done to everyone on both sides.

If I'd taken some catches VOR could of had a 3rd go at spelling my name wrong : P

MacRowners said:
Thanks to VOR for putting up with us mob again. Look forward to the return leg. A good game spoilt only by outbreaks of occasional cricket :p Well done to everyone on both sides.

If I'd taken some catches VOR could of had a 3rd go at spelling my name wrong : P

It's how it was spelt in the book hew :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back