Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's good to know. I live 3 miles from that junction. What times are pick ups and drop offs for a standard 3 pm kick off?
for 3pm kick, we pick up at Ainley top (j24) at 10.10am
we get to Thirsk about 11.25am, where we have an hour's stop and pile into Wetherspoons there.
we get to Sunderland about 1.45pm

usually back at Ainley Top about 7.00-7.15pm

if you ever fancy it, email branch on [email protected] to book a seat. Pay on the bus

we get to Thirsk about 11.25am, where we have an hour's stop and pile into Wetherspoons there.

f***ing hell that sound like my trip up from smoggy on the train :lol:

Yet I'm in Sunderland for 1130

Back in house 2000

if you ever fancy it, email branch on [email protected] to book a seat. Pay on the bus

Only a 20 minute drive away is Ainley Top! Might take you up on it, they do aways as well aye?

Only a 20 minute drive away is Ainley Top! Might take you up on it, they do aways as well aye?
some aways, we had a bus at west brom at saturday, but not one for palace

I'm on me tenth pint by then marra :lol:
:) i know hank. i usually have a pint standing outside the victory and see you staggering out of the deaf club - they all take their ear plugs out when you've left

Last edited:
some aways, we had a bus at west brom at saturday, but not one for palace

:) i know hank. i usually have a pint standing outside the victory and see you staggering out of the deaf club - they all take their ear plugs out when you've left
Say hello next time marra

What time you get to smoggy 3pm games coming home & how much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back