Bradley tribute tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's game is obviously the first home game since Bradley's passing, is there any tribute planned?

Given the whole situation regarding this amazing young man, I personally feel it would be inappropriate to wait until the end of year tribute to all fans who pass away during the year.

I know it's a delicate one and don't mean in any way to say that one life is worth more than another.

Last edited:

Tomorrow's game is obviously the first home game since Bradley's passing, is there any tribute planned?

Given the whole situation regarding this amazing young man, I personally feel it would be inappropriate to wait until the end of year tribute to all fans who pass away during the year.

I know it's a delicate one and don't mean in any way to say that one life is worth more than another.
Think there was something being planned for the game against Derby next Friday, I'm not sure though.

Would be nice if some tribute happened against Celtic too. Even if it's a minute's applause on the 5th minute.

I'll be there tomorrow so up for anything like that.

I've heard nothing about tomorrow apart from the Celtic donation will be presented at some point, not sure if this is being done publicly or privately though.

A spontaneous applause on 6 minutes tomorrow would be most fitting, with an official tribute against Derby.
I'd expect an announcement next week.

At the Derby game they should do something with the cards, like the did at the derby once, spell out his name or something in the stands

At the Derby game they should do something with the cards, like the did at the derby once, spell out his name or something in the stands

Wouldn't work as it's gonna be half empty, unfortunately. Tickets unsold in every area of the ground, south stand the most full but still not enough sold to make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back