Bradley is Everton mascot on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well we've all had a bad day. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through what was obviously a horrendous performance at The SOL as we travelled to Liverpool today.
Every text about the game was painful to read. As is reading the aftermath.

So now I'm sat in our hotel room enjoying a few cans whilst my wife snores away and my little lad plays on his iPad.
We are all so excited ahead of tomorrow. Not only about the game and the experience, but the fact that we get to spend the day with Bradley.
Stark reality has also hit though. Tomorrow could be the last time we see the little fella. It's that simple. Monday's treatment could be the beginning of the end. We've shed tears today just contemplating the fact.
Where there's life there's hope as they say, and we will never stop praying for the miracle we need.

What I would like to say is this. Vent all your anger about Sunderland tonight. Then when you get up tomorrow remember what life is truly all about. Tell those that matter you love them. Kiss the dog and walk the kids.
Then at 12:30 sit down with Sky Sports on, soak in whatever happens, and appreciate that this could be the last time we see our little hero. He has changed all of our lives. He has helped form a bond between teams that will never be broken.
He has raised the awareness of neuroblastoma beyond all previous expectations.

The legacy of Bradley Lowery will live on forever. Our Bradley.
He's only on loan tomorrow, he will always be our little hero.

Much love xx

Ah god mate, so sorry & I just wish the little fella could get a bloody break & things would just turn for the better.
Anyway, I'll be watching pal & I can't wait to see that beautiful smile little Bradley has.

Thanks for the update Speedy
Really hope someone films it and we get a video like the one SAFC did for the Chelsea match
Haway Brad and very best wishes for your treatment to go well
We're all thinking of you and hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back