+++ Bradford City v Wycombe Wanderers kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDR +++

Aye. It's Eoin Doyle all over again.

I know Mate.
Supporting both our Clubs bloody depressing. Always enjoy visiting yours.
I think when we play you it’s like going to a manic depressive conference up North where we compare notes.😂⚽
Taking its toll on me now mind. On train to Stockport Saturday and an excuse to have a few.

I know Mate.
Supporting both our Clubs bloody depressing. Always enjoy visiting yours.
I think when we play you it’s like going to a manic depressive conference up North where we compare notes.😂⚽
Taking its toll on me now mind. On train to Stockport Saturday and an excuse to have a few.

Tbh I'm just bored. I've become pretty passive really with an occasional flicker of excitement when we get within a few points of the play offs.

Tbh I'm just bored. I've become pretty passive really with an occasional flicker of excitement when we get within a few points of the play offs.

I am completely done unfortunately.
Only playing the loyalty card. 10 years has finally defeated me.
The sooner we rid our Club of all these connected Chancers will we have a chance.
Without doubt my age has something to do with it and a reality whether it will not get any better in my lifetime. Just the thought of that makes me feel bloody deflated 😟

Back